The Clifford Nicholson Hall is a great space for parties, sports, theatrical productions amd music.  It has the only proper stage in the area complete with main curtains, fly curtains and changing rooms.

It is dedicated to the late Clifford Nicholson (1931 - 2011)whose tireless efforts, organizational expertise and financial generosity enabled this building and its surroundings to be revitalized for the benefit of the entire community

There is capacity for 100 seated guests up to 250 standing guests.

The bar at the Village Club is also available for hirers featuring a large range of beers wines and spirits at great prices.